Cuba Mission Trip
Dates & Times
Oct 13-19, 20192:00pm - 8:00pm
About Cuba Mission Trip
About This Mission
We will be ministering to the people of Cuba through church planting, building, evangelizing and teaching to local churches. Cuba's unemployment rate is around 5%, with many Cuban's earning about $25 a month, well below the poverty level. Help us reach these people through service and the Good News of Christ.
We invite you to join us in covering this outreach in prayer, as well as prayerfully consider how you can make an impact in this outreach. Whether you are donating to send someone else on this trip or you feel called to participate, we want you to be involved!
**Payment deadlines must be met in order to participate in this trip. Therefore, payments are non-refundable, and failure to meet these deadlines will result in the removal of a team member and/or the cancellation of the trip.
What are the accommodations?
What should I bring?
Attire is conservative. Please bring at least two outfits for church services and casual clothing for the other ministry opportunities. Women may wear shorts and dresses that cover the knees and shoulders should be covered. Men can wear shorts or long pants and tee shirts.
In addition, a conservative bathing suit for a team outing, hat, sunscreen, work gloves, baseball gloves, work clothes such as old pants, shirts, and shorts.
Your team leader will advise you more about clothing requirements during team meetings.
What will we eat?
A mixture of local cuisine and American dishes.
What does the trip cost include?
The trip cost covers the flight, lodging, 3 meals per day. It does not include passport fees, immunizations, snacks in the airport, outings or souvenirs.
Cuba Mission Trip Facts:
Departs: Oct 13, 2019
Returns: Oct 19, 2019
Registration Deposit: $200
Deposit at Registration: $200
Monthly payments from 4/1-9/1, at $200 each will help you to be paid by 9/1.
Final Balance is due by Oct 1
Total Trip: $1,350
Mandatory Pre-Trip Meeting Dates:
Sunday June 30th, 12:30pm
Sunday August 11th, 12:30 pm
Sunday September 15th, 12:30pm
• Registration at this site.
• Complete all online forms and requirements, including passport upload (PDF or JPG), emergency contact info, and notarized adult release form.
• WaterStone does not require immunizations, but please check with your doctor for any necessary immunizations or the CDC's RECOMMENDED LIST.
• WaterStone Church membership is NOT required
• Open to adults. -This trip is great for Christians in all walks.
• Attend all pre-trip training meetings
• Passports are required and take 4-6 weeks to receive. CLICK HERE FOR PASSPORTS. If you don't have a passport, you'll need to apply before August 31 to participate on this trip.